Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Monday, May 16, 2011

Desperation

They say that you shouldn't stifle your cravings. Well I've been wanting brownies for the longest. And tonight I just couldn't take it anymore. The only problem is that I didn't have any.

At that moment I wish I hadn't read the ingredients when the single serving warm delights were on sale.

Then I remembered the microwave chocolate cake my Afrikaan acquaintance made when I was in the UAE. This was 3 years ago and meant I would have to pull out my travel journal. I was looking for instant gratification so I used my cell phone to google microwave chocolate cake and came across a 5 minute recipe for a mug cake. 

I had everything I needed except the 1 egg, fortunately my mother in law lives up the street so the problem was solved.

I mixed up the ingredients and ate the warm cake right out of the mug. It took the edge off but I'm glad it wasn't good enough to become addicted. With a little tweaking, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment