Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Comeback?

Tonight I made a pan of baked penne and topped if off with some matcha ice cream that was more like a green tea frappuccino because I didn't have time to let it ripen in the freezer.  My husband proclaimed that I'm back. I'm not sure if he means back from bereavement or back from the 7-10 year LG hiatus.

Lately I've been thinking about resurrecting Lazeez Goodeez.  I've been inspired by my cousin who is opening up a cupcake shop on Roosevelt Blvd and an acquaintance who has launched a website to sell her pound cake.  Sometimes you just have to go for it. 

This fall I will be relatively underemployed so I might as well give it a shot - carrot cakes, apple dabbles, and perhaps chocolate chip cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment