Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Friday, May 21, 2010

Busted

I called myself making a home cooked dinner Monday night...I suppose it was more of a thrown together meal masquerading as a home cooked dinner.  I took some drumsticks out of the freezer, defrosted in water, then seasoned.  I sauteed onions, celery, garlic, and a red pepper, then pressure cooked.  I made Tilda rice on the side and was opening the frozen green beans when I was busted.  My son said - are those frozen string beans mom...I said yes, then he called my daughter and announced that I was cheating, using frozen string beans.

Needless to say, I was speechless...talk about great expectations.  Apparently it was a dud, because there's still some lurking in the refrigerator.  i tried to spice it up last nigh by frying the rice with garlic, onions, eggs, and peas but I think they're looking for something a bit more exotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment