Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Friday, March 9, 2012

Carrot cake revival

It's been close to a decade since I've produced a cake for sale.  Today I reluctantly deiced to give it another go.

I planned to start small with a dozen loaves...I went with baby carrots for ease.  It took me awhile to get started because I couldn't remember my recipe.  I looked through my cookbooks for notes, searched online, but couldn't find what I was looking for. I finally said the heck with it and gave it a try.

The results were pretty good, I just need to make a few tweaks, but the good thing is that I actually wrote out a recipe.

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you are bake baking but I have to say as the chemical conscious person you are that you choose to use baby carrots. I hope they weren't the baby carrots that you find in the bags for a $1 at the produce as you know they have been washed in that chlorine/water wash. Not harmful but considering the background and knowing you, you probably opted for the organic carrots.

    ReplyDelete