Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fluctuation

I've done it again.  Cooking came to a screeching halt after my most recent binge. I cooked almost non-stop Sunday - making the eggplant dish for lunch (this time using chinese eggplant and less sauce), and the fish for the 4Hers...Monday however we had Qdoba; Tuesday Kabobeesh; Wednesday Kabobeesh; I had  fallen into a bad pattern so I had no other choice but to cook today. 

There's nothing like a stir fry to quickly create a nutritious meal.  Sauteed onions, garlic, shallots, scallions, ginger, celery, seitan, carrots, and broccoli.  Made a quick sauce (rice vinegar, tamari, broth).  Microwaved a bag of frozen TJ jasmine rice.  Sat down to eat. Simplicity can be very rewarding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment