Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sucrose

Yesterday on my way back from Patterson, I stopped by Wegman's to show the kids my favorite supermarket. After I picked up an organic grass fed chuck roast for $5.99 per pound in addition to my typical weekly items I was delighted when I saw the Kosher for Passover display; I have been waiting for this all year, soda made with sucrose instead of HFCS - I grabbed the yellow capped Coke and white capped Pepsi like a madman and continued shopping.

I marinated the beef in garlic, mustard, and vinegar. Then got started on the sauce. I'm not trying to pat myself on the back, but I seriously need to consider bottling that stuff. The mixed greens were delicious, and of course baked sweet potato on the side.

After dinner I sat on the couch marveling in the freshly kilt smell that was still on my hands from handling the meat and sipping on Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment