Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fast food

I have been on a bit of a whirlwind this weekend and have been eating on the run as a result. I took a pause and sat down at Manakeesh for lunch yesterday; their baba ganouj is delicious. After more errands we stopped by Le Bercail to see if it was the same as Soliel de Minuit (the owner called me last week to announce the grand opening that we have been awaiting since February).

I like poisson but my daughter prefers dibi; since she was paying, that's what we had. There doesn't appear to be a standard for this cuisine, it varies from place to place and chef to chef but this was decent; I'll make my final determination once I try the poissson, yassa, and okra.

This morning my husband was complaining about the liver I didn't make for dinner last night. Despite the fact that I had to get the kids to Sunday school in Devon by 10:15, at 8:30 I decided to prepare the liver for breakfast.

I quickly seasoned and put it in the marinator while I started the coffee and sliced onions. I noticed a half bag of red potatoes so I thought homefries would be a nice addition particularly since the kids wanted chocolate chip pancakes but we had no eggs.

By 930 we were walking out the door with our breadfast in to-go containers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment