Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Breakfast of champions

I am too tickled with the breakfast I made today.  We're winding down our visit so we're just cooking what's on hand.  I had a pack of Wellshire's uncured beef bacon, a few eggs, and some fruit.  I'm not a fan of eggs but my aunt used to make a turkey bacon and fried egg sandwich on raisin bread with strawberry jam so I thought I'd go with something along those lines. 

I went out in search of english muffins because I didn't want to buy a loaf of bread and I was certain it would all contain hfcs anyway.  I ended up buying a small artisan baguette which I cut into 4 pieces and topped with some bananas that I caramelized, a fried egg, and a piece of bacon.  It was an absolute toetapper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment