Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Friday, January 8, 2010

Philly style

I went to Godshall's in Reading Terminal on Tuesday...been wanting to get down there for ages - locally grown poulty....of course I asked how is it grown - apparently most stuff is free range (that's not really saying much), some isn't.  I bought turkey sage sausage and chicken breast cutlets. 

Yesterday I make chicken cheesesteaks - this is a Philadelphia original and you certainly can not have a cheesesteak without an Amoroso roll, so my husband went to Amoroso's and picked up a dozen of the freshest rolls I've had in a long time. 

I split, flattened, sliced, and seasoned the cutlets, sauteed onions and red peppers, topped with cooper sharp (no condiments) and had sauteed mixed greens (TJ's Southern Greens Blend) on the side - a healthy, tasty alternative to takeout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment