Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nothing to report


2010 has come in with a thud...I haven't cooked anything...I'm actually trying to figure out what I've been eating during this past week.  This has truly been a week of hustle and bustle - handling personal affairs and running around for Girl Scouts...we had a Winter Wonderland party which, based on the girls' reaction, was worth every bit of effort (combining the other troop leader with myself creates a dangerous duo; there is no limit to our madness, no voice of reason - we already have plans for 2 more parties). Aside from the turkey wings, the occasional breakfast, and kale - I only made baked ziti (penne) for the party.

We went to Cracker Barrel for dinner tonight - I think it was a residual effect from the marketing along 95S...there must've been a Cracker Barrel at every rest stop from Virginia to Georgia.  We just finished making the Doubletree cookies and I truly have no idea what's on the menu this week, but I guess I'd better figure it out soon.

1 comment: