Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hectic

In addition to running around like a lunatic as usual, I'm finding myself having to prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday and it sucks.  My new procedure will be a quick dinner Sunday & Monday, Tuesday & Thursday crockpot, Wednesday leftover smorgasbord, and Friday & Saturday beats me.

I also have to develop a faster breakfast routine.  This morning was plantains, fried eggs, and sausage; then I packed the lunches....I also made a new dressing - balsamic dijon.  I was just catching my breath when I remembered dinner - I put some drumsticks, carrots, celery, and leeks in the crockpot and plan to add "noodles" when we return from sports this evening.

Now I'm getting ready to sink my teeth into a t-bone steak and sauteed spinach before I embark on the next task.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely. I'm not feeling sluggish after eating...I've even noticed some inches gone in the midsection. We're halfway through and I'm loving it. The only problem is having to cook constantly, I have to come up with a better system.

    ReplyDelete