Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stirring it up

Tonight's stir fry was absolutely delicious.  For lack of a better term I'm going to call it Indochinese because I essentially used oyster & fish sauce as seasoning.  I sauteed onions and garlic in chili oil & grapeseed, threw in the last bit of the chopped veggie mix, then added sliced cauliflower, sprinkled on a bit of kelp seasoning, then added the shrimp.

I made a space in the pan and mixed broth, oyster sauce, and fish sauce; then stir-fried the whole thing.  It was so simple that I forgot the celery and cilantro but it was absolutely delicious.  I considered making noodles but thought that the cauliflower had enough body.  In hindsight not only should I have made noodles, but I should have also doubled my quantity to two heads of cauliflower and two pounds of 16/20 shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment