Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Monday, September 26, 2011

Addict

I have such an addictive personality. Every page I read in Mastering Cheese leaves me wanting more cheese. Fine cheese. I'm even seriously considering going to the blue cheese event at Tria next month.
Last night I went by Whole Foods on my way home from Brooklyn to get another piece of metropolitan brie, its buttery and smooth. I had a piece with an apple for my evening snack and repeated that with coffee this morning. It sustained me for 3 hours.

For my mid morning snack I decided on cheese again so I went to the Whole Foods in Plymouth Meeting and got a small piece of the cloth wrapped cabot cheddar because it was on sale, an apple, some trail mix, and a bag of Swing coffee.  Then I was faced with the cheese dilemma (and of course I didn't even bother to ask the clerks) - the pieces of metropolitan were too big so I went with soignon, a goat brie, because the piece was small enough for a single serving. It was nice but the rind was a little too thick for my taste.

Yup, totally strung out on fruit and cheese...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment