Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Friday, September 9, 2011

Minced

I am not a fan of minced meat - I think it's the texture.  And other than shepherd's pie, stuffed peppers, or burgers, we didn't really eat much of it when I was growing up.  This is why I was a little overwhelmed when I received 10 pounds of ground meat in my cow share.

I had a rather hectic day and wanted to prepare something relatively quickly.  I thought that ground meat would go nicely with the biton pancit noodles I had in the pantry so that became the dinner plan.  My son and I cut up onions, garlic, and baby carrots.  I had a bag of shredded cabbage in the fridge that was on its last legs so I put threw that in the pan after the meat browned. 

I think just about any protein goes well with pancit and this was some good tasting beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment