Get Free Shipping on a New or Refurbished Vitamix

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Portion control

This budget thing is working out well.  Our dinner was less than $7 and we were all satisfied.  Yesterday I bought ONE bbq seasoned split chicken breast on sale at Whole Foods.  It was slightly over a pound so I thought we would be able to have decent portions.  Our sides were yellow grits and collards. 

We've been eating so much beef that the kids assumed it was a roast and since we rarely eat chicken, their next guess was fish.  That Le Creuset grill pan does a spectacular job with meat. 

To my daughter's chagrin, there were no cupcakes for dessert.  I did however brew raspberry riot & lemon youkou, added some raw agave and cold water and sipped it from my argo tea jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment